Exclusive Webinar - 'Keeping your Remote Workers TWICE as secure with SpamTitan & WebTitan'
Get your free recording today!
Worried about protecting remote workers from phishing, zero-day attacks, malware and dangerous websites?
This webinar is ideal for current SpamTitan customers, prospective customers, Managed Service Providers and Small to Medium Enterprises.
We show you why it’s vital to protect against the email and web component of cyberattacks - a web filter serves as an important, layer of security to block phishing attacks and malware and ransomware downloads.
The webinar is conducted by Derek Higgins, Engineering Manger TitanHQ, Eddie Monaghan, Channel Manager TitanHQ, Marc Ludden, Strategic Alliance Manager TitanHQ and Kevin Hall, Senior Systems Engineer at Datapac.
- Covid-19 exploitation by cybercriminals in malicious cyber attacks
- Meeting the challenge of protecting a fully distributed workforce
- Spotlight on WebTitans features and security layers for managing user security at multiple locations. Deep dive into the features and benefits of the latest version of WebTitan Security.
- The sophisticated nature of advanced persistent threats faced today and how WebTitan mitigates your risk against these threats.
- Most cyberattacks have an email and web-based component –How WebTitan serves as a vital layer of security to block phishing attacks, malware and ransomware downloads.
- Why WebTitan is the leading web security option for the Managed Service Provider who service the SMB and SME market.